Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

João Guilherme, Dudu and Pedro K.




Yoshi, Christian Bale,Tom Cruise: Hi guys!

Yoshi: Hi! My name is Yoshi. I´m 10 years old. I´m from the U.S.A.I´m American. And you? What´s your name?

Christian Bale: My name is Christian Bale.

Tom Cruise: Where are you from?

Christian Bale: I'm from the U.S.A.I'm American.

Tom Cruise: How old are you?

Christian Bale: I'm 35 years old.What about you?

Tom Cruise: I´m Tom Cruise. I´m 45 years old. I´m from the U.S.A. I´m American. Nice to meet you!

Christian Bale, Yoshi: Nice to meet you too!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good!!!!!!!!!
    gabriel b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!!!!They are the best actors of the world !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. veery funny Yoshi!!! luiz henrique

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the best video fooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr





    critic of hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good!!!

    Pedro S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. strike! cool video! congrats!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dudu,we miss you

    ReplyDelete