Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Heloisa, Lyvia and Marina



Hi guys!

Hi! My name is Brad Pitt. I'm 45 years old. I'm from the U.S.A. I'm American. And you? What's your name?

My name is Katy Perry.

Where are you from?

I'm from the USA. I'm American.

How old are you?

I'm 24 years old. What about you?

I'm Betty Boop. I'm 22 years old. I'm from the U.S.A. I'm American. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!!!

18 comments:

  1. very good





    i'm joao g

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good! i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this blog!!!brad pitt , kate perry and betty boop oh my god!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cool guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great! i love it, this is not horrible!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! you did a very good job! congrats! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love katy perry, i love brad pitt and i love betty boop! congrats girls , this is pretty awesome, maybe you guys should made your on blog

    congrats, secret fan

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool, me and my family loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. guys, you ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's simply terrific !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, you are terrific this is very good, funny and awesome! LOVED IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Loved!!!!
    Very Cool!!!!! Congratilations!!!!
    A.B.

    ReplyDelete