Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Gabriel R., Henrique P. and Pedro S.

Hi guys!
Hi! My name is Bartolomeu J. Simpson. I'm ten years old. I'm from the U.S.A. I'm American. And you? What's your name?
My name is Daniel Alan Radcliffe.
Where are you from?
I'm from England. I'm English.
How old are you?
I'm nineteen years old.What about you?
I'm Foguinho. I'm nineteen years old. I'm from Angola. I'm Angolan. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too!

8 comments:

  1. very good!!!!!!!!!
    luiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool



    joao g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pedro, I loved your presentation with Harry Potter. I think you can go to Holliwood






    Pedro S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good boys!!!!!! :) =) :(




    Rafael L. and Pedro K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriel.R,I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog.
    This is the first time that i post in blog.
    I don't write in english very well. I hope you understand me.
    Congratulations for your work. Congrulations to all your friends and to your teachers.
    I didn't know the caracter Foguinho. Can i learn something else about him?
    Blaidi Sant'Anna, Pedro's father

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have watched the video and read the blog, I can olny compliment for the great job you all have done!
    Alexandre Nunes

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't bellive we abandoned this blog




    Henrique P.

    ReplyDelete