Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bia, Nicole and Raffa

AT=Ashley Tsdale
VH=Vanessa Hudgens
BS=Brenda Song
AT , VH , BS : Hi guys!
AT : Hi! My name is Ashley Tsdale. I'm 24
years old.I'm from the U.S.A. I'm American. And you? What's your name?
VH:My name is Vanessa Hudgens.
BS:Where are you from?
VH:I'm from the U.S.A . I'm American .
BS:,How old are you?
VH:I'm 24 years old . What about you ?
BS:I'm Brenda Song. I'm 20 years old . I'm from the U .S. A . I'm American . Nice to meet you !
VH , AT:Nice to meet you too !

12 comments:

  1. people this blog is so fun!! I lovet!!big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. werll done girls!
    we loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! i liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good



    bye sofia

    ReplyDelete
  5. people this blog is so fun I loved !!!girls i loved big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiiiiii bia nicole and raffa,i liket very much your video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    Leo,the maxzimus

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool guys! this blog is awesome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. ai,laicet,congétileixions

    ReplyDelete