Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Gabriel.B, Luiz Henrique and Rafael L.



Jimi Hendrix, Homer Simpson, Timmy Turner: Hi guys!
A)Hi! My name is Jimi Hendrix . I'm 27 years old. I'm from Washington. I'm American. And you? What's your name?
B)My name is Homer.
C) Where are you from?
B)I'm from Springfield. I'm American.

C) How old are you
B)I'm 45 years old.What about you?
C)I'm Timmy Turner. I'm 10 years old. I'm from Dimmsdalle. I'm American.Nice to meet you!
A,B : Nice to meet you too!

10 comments:

  1. kkkkkkkkkkk very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny



    i'm joao g

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cara mo da hora o jimmi hendix o melhor guitarrista do mundo

    ReplyDelete
  6. homer simpson is funny! cool guys, congrats anonymus person!

    ReplyDelete