Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!!! It’s a pleasure to have you here. We are a group of 28 students from "Escola Móbile" in São Paulo, Brazil. In our class, in unit 1, we studied some countries & nationalities. We talked about some famous people (artists, singers, sport celebs, musicians, actors and actresses) and where they are from. Then, we started our make-believe pedagogical activity...
Students chose a famous person/character they admire. Then, they worked on a role-play task. They produced short dialogues in which they interviewed their favorite celebrities. In addition to that, each kid was in charge of producing a puppet to mime his/her famous person. The next step was the video recording in which they introduced their puppets. So, here you can find the dialogues they created, the puppets they made, the posts and the videos.
We hope to see you around!
Lilian and 5th grade students

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Daniel, João Pedro and Leonardo


Hi guys!
Hi! My name is Felipe Massa. I´m 27 years old. I´m from Brazil. I´m Brazilian. And you? What´s your name?
My name is Cody.
Where are you from?
I´m from Republic. I´m American.
How old are you?
I´m 42 years old.What about you?
I'm Steve, the vocalist of Aerosmith, I´m 59 years old. I´m from the U.S.A. I´m American. So...nice to meet you guys!
Nice to meet you too!!

10 comments:

  1. very funny







    luiz henrique

    ReplyDelete
  2. good


    i'm joao g

    ReplyDelete
  3. veeeeery funny kkkkkkkkk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good!!!!!!!!!
    gabriel b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very very very cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. i llooooooooved






    leo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! this is so funny! hihihi!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very very very ... gooooooooooooooooooood i lovet,you are sooooooooooo good,i loved loooooved loooooved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need to know you guys,now you are my idols!



    Maradona

    ReplyDelete